Position: Business Analyst
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 24 months
• Use recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit requirements from business users as the foundation for developing solutions to the
organization’s business needs;
• Develop systems requirements for future or to-be states of large business system projects using standard templates;
• Manage business analysis projects involving the use of a broad range of tools and techniques;
• Analyze current or as-is states of business processes, functions and process models;
• Communicate business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholders;
• Develop test scenarios, scripts and data and evaluate test results;
• Analyze the impact of changes to IT system requirements or business processes and evaluate
The Business Analyst Position has the following day to day duties:
Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
Manages small to medium-scale business analyses work or projects with with distinct deliverables to a solution.
Senior 60-84 months direct experience.
Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership to others.
Minimum 72 months performing Business Systems Analysis on Medium to Large-scale projects, developing requirements specifications and artifacts according to standard templates, performing process and data analysis and modeling, creating and executing test plans.
Minimum 12 months performing Business Systems Analysis on web-deployed application projects for the transportation industry.
Minimum 48 months experience using large-scale relational database systems.
Minimum 60 months experience using a structured software development lifecycle.
Minimum 18 months hands-on experience using the Rational suite of products including Requisite Pro and Clear Quest.
Minimum 12 months hands-on experience using Business Objects.
Minimum 24 months experience using Erwin or ER Studio for data modeling.
Requested Qualifications (not mandatory)