Position: Sr. Security Systems Specialist
Location: Baltimore, MD
# Positions: 2
Senior Computer Security Systems Specialist – 2 resources to implement and manage Oracle OAAM and IDM 11g R2 security software.
Analyzes and defines security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to MLS requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Performs risk analyses, which also include risk assessment. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff. Must have at least 4 years experience installing and setting configurations for Oracle OAAM and IDM projects for access management, strong authentication, Federation, and single sign on.
Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
- EDUCATION – BS required,
- Must have at least four (4) years’ of experience working with project management tools and reporting systems.
- Must have at least four (4) years’ experience with Oracle OAAM and IDM product installations and setups for access manager, OAAM, single sign-on, and federated security with AD and LDAP.
- One (1) years’ experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise suite SSO integration
- One (1) years’ experience with Oracle Portal suite and content management SSO integration
- Communication Skills: Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.