Position: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: 6-12 months
Interview: Phone + F2F
MUST FACE TO FACE IN WILMINGTON, DE
· 5+ years Experience in coding UNIX Shell scripts that can perform OS operations as well as manipulate data on databases like Oracle and Teradata
· 5 + years Experience in customized code in SQL, PL/SQL, data transformation, data loading, SQL, end-user tools, database and SQL performance tuning.
- Experience in SAS programming skills, used SAS/ACCESS to Oracle, Teradata and PC Files.
- Experience in .NET technologies would be a added plus
· Identify business and functional requirements, and actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high quality deliverables
· Experience creating documentation including functional specifications, source to target mappings, system specifications
· Experience in building and maintaining database applications including creation of database objects like tables, indexes, views, physical data constraints.
- Experience with Cron tab and TWS Job scheduling.
- Expereice with version control tools (Tortise SVN would be a plus)
· Experience in data analysis and strong analytical skills·
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate well with the business and conduct requirement analysis
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
· Dedicated to completing assigned tasks and delivering high quality software under deadline
· At least 5-7 years of professional software development experience
· At least 5 year of experience using PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc
· At least 5 year of experience using Unix scripting, etc.
· At least 4 year of experience using SAS programming skills, SAS/Access, etc
· At least 4 year of experience using .NET Technologies would be a added plus
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent.